RAVENOL WIV SAE 0W-30
RAVENOL WIV SAE 0W-30 is a fully synthetic fuel-saving high-performance engine oil based on the latest synthesis technology with low HTHS viscosity, developed specifically for VW and Audi gasoline and diesel engines (model year 2000 with replacement interval Extension WIV) including pump-jet engines. It enables significantly longer maintenance intervals. Excellent cold start properties through faster oil circulation system. Ensures friction losses are reduced and high oil film stability and excellent viscosity-temperature behavior.
RAVENOL WIV SAE 0W-30 can be used in all long-life vehicles (except for models that require a product to VW standard 503 01).
RAVENOL WIV SAE 0W-30 is not backward compatible. It should never be poured into engines of "non-WIV vehicles."
VW 503 00 / 506 00 / 506 01
RAVENOL WIV SAE 0W-30 offers:
- It is recommended for VW and Audi gasoline and diesel engines (model year 2000 with WIV service interval prolongation), including pump-nozzle engines.
- A special low-friction character and an excellent range by special additives.
- An excellent engine protection, even after a cold start and under stricter conditions.
- Guaranteed for maximum wear protection and engine cleanliness combined with reduced fuel consumption.
- Provides extended oil change intervals due to its exceptional product stability.
- Supports the protection of the environment through reduced emissions.
Article number: 1111101
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||843||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||55,3||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||10,1||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||174||ISO 2909|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||220||DIN ISO 2592|
|TBN||mg KOH/g||10,2||DIN ISO 3771|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.