RAVENOL Eco Synth ECS SAE 0W-20
RAVENOL Eco Synth ECS SAE 0W-20 is full synthetic, low-friction engine oil based on PAO (Polyalphaolefines) with CleanSynto® technology for car gasoline and diesel engines, with and without turbocharging and direct injection. Minimizes friction, wear and fuel consumption, and is suitable for extended oil drain intervals according to manufacturer's instructions. The oil formulation minimises the likelihood of Low-Speed Pre-Ignition (LSPI) of the fuel. It is recommended for turbocharged petrol engines with direct fuel injection (Turbo-GDI).
The excellent cold start performance ensures optimum lubrication during start-up, and as RAVENOL Eco Synth ECS SAE 0W-20 offers a significant fuel saving potential, the consequent reduction in emissions contributes to the protection of the environment. HTHS min. 2,6 mPa*s. RAVENOL Eco Synth ECS SAE 0W-20 ensures compliance with the viscosity grade oil even during long duration over the entire change interval.
RAVENOL Eco Synth ECS SAE 0W-20 is a universal fuel-economy engine oil, suitable for all modern passenger car gasoline and diesel engines where this grade of oil is recommended.
RAVENOL Eco Synth ECS SAE 0W-20 is tried and tested for aggregates specifying:
ACEA A1/B1, Lizensiert: API SN Resource Conserving / SM Energy Conserving, ILSAC GF-5
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
Ford WSS-M2C947-A, GM 6094 M, Honda/Acura HTO-6, Chrysler MS-6395, Mitsubishi, Nissan, MAZDA, Suzuki, Toyota
RAVENOL Eco Synth ECS SAE 0W-20 offers:
- Guaranteed fastest possible lubrication of the engine.
- High fuel economy (FE) effect due to the base oils and additives used. Low volatilization tendency, thereby lower oil consumption.
- Provides protection against sludging, coking, varnish and corrosion even under unfavorable operating conditions.
- No oil-related deposits in combustion chambers in the piston ring zone and on valves.
- Ensures the function of the hydraulic tappets at all temperatures.
- Stable engine oil, no NOx oxidation.
- Good aging behavior, confirmed by the Hot Tube Test.
- Good soot absorption and dispersion.
- Neutral towards sealing materials.
Article number: 1111102
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||839||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at –35°C||mPa.s||4960||ASTM D5293|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||44,31||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||8,08||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||158||DIN ISO 2909|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||234||DIN ISO 2592|
|Pourpoint||°C||- 58||DIN ISO 3016|
|TBN||mg KOH/g||9,5||DIN ISO 3771|
|Sulphated ash||%wt.||0,95||DIN 51 575|
|Noack Volatility||%||8,1||ASTM D5800/b|
|Viscosity (MRV) at -40°C||mPa*s||12340||ASTM D3829|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.