RAVENOL HDS Hydrocrack Diesel Specific 5W-30
RAVENOL HDS Hydrocrack Diesel Specific 5W-30 is fully synthetic, fuel economy low friction motor oil with a special formulation with Low SAPS (EURO 4) for the latest passenger car diesel engines with DPF (Diesel particle filter, Diesel soot particle filter or NOx- store catalysts). Excellent cold start characteristics, low oil consumption and reduced pollutant emissions.
RAVENOL HDS Hydrocrack Diesel Specific SAE 5W-30 contributes by reduction of emissions to conservation the environment. Minimal wear extends the lifespan of the engine. HTHS- Viscosity >3.5 mPa*s (cP). Extended oil change intervals according to manufacturer requirements.RAVENOL HDS Hydrocrack Diesel Specific SAE 5W-30 achieved by its formulation with special base oils a high viscosity index. The excellent cold start behaviour ensures an optimal lubrication safety in the cold running.
RAVENOL HDS HYDROCRACK DIESEL SPECIFIC SAE 5W-30 is a fuel economy engine oil for modern diesel engines with turbo charger and exhaust gas after treatment with DPF (Diesel particle filter, Diesel soot particle filter or NOx- store catalysts).
RAVENOL HDS HYDROCRACK DIESEL SPECIFIC SAE 5W-30 is approved, tried and tested for aggregates specifying:
API SM (EC), ACEA C4, Lizensiert: API SM Energy Conserving
RENAULT RN 0720, MB-Approval 226.51
RAVENOL HDS HYDROCRACK DIESEL SPECIFIC SAE 5W-30 offers:
- Fuel economy in part and full power operation
- Excellent wear protection and high viscosity index also under high-speed driving conditions, the long life of the engine
- Excellent cold starting characteristics also at low temperatures below -30°C
- A safe lubricant film at high operating temperatures
- Low evaporative tendency, so lower oil consumption
- No deposits in combustion chambers, in the piston ring zone and valves because of oil conditioned
- Neutrality towards sealing materials
- Extended oil change intervals to protect natural resources
Article number: 1111121
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||843||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||72,03||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||12,12||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||166||DIN ISO 2909|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||236||DIN ISO 2592|
|Pourpoint||°C||-40||DIN ISO 3016|
|TBN||mg KOH/g||7,9||DIN ISO 3771|
|Noack Volatility||%||8,4||ASTM D5800/b|
|Sulphated ash||%wt.||0,5||DIN 51 575|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.