RAVENOL Ford LandRover Jaguar FLJ SAE 5W-30
RAVENOL FLJ SAE 5W-30 is a fully synthetic, low SAPS, low-viscosity motor oil with CleanSynto® technology that is suitable for petrol and diesel cars, with or without turbochargers and fuel injectors. It minimises friction, deterioration and fuel consumption, as well as possessing excellent cold-start characteristics and a lengthened oil change interval, according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
RAVENOL FLJ SAE 5W-30 is based on additives with low ash content which are designed for use in modern diesel and petrol engines, with excellent cold-start characteristics, low oil-consumption and reduced pollutant emissions. The product extends the service life of DPFs and TCWs. HTHS >2.9mPa.s. It has been developed with fuel economy in mind in EURO IV and EURO V Standard engines with normal and extended oil change intervals (up to 50,000km or 2 years feasible).
RAVENOL FLJ SAE 5W-30 boasts a high viscosity index thanks to its formulation with special base oils. The excellent cold-start performance ensures optimum lubrication reliability in the cold run phase.
RAVENOL FLJ SAE 5W-30 is a universal, fuel-saving, specially-composed motor oil for modern petrol and diesel engines both with and without turbochargers, for use in automobiles and vans with extended oil change intervals. It
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
FORD WSS-M2C934-B, JAGUAR LAND ROVER STJLR.03.5005, MAZDA, Mitsubishi
RAVENOL FLJ SAE 5W-30 offers:
- Fuel saving in partial and full load operation
- Low SAPS = reduced Sulphated ash, Phosphorous and Sulfur
- Excellent wear protection and a high viscosity index ensure the long service life of the engine even under high speed driving conditions.
- Excellent cold start properties even at low temperatures of below -35°C.
- A reliable lubrication film even at high operating temperatures.
- Low volatility, resulting in low oil consumption.
- No oil-related deposits in combustion chambers, in the piston ring zone and on valves.
- Compatible with sealing materials.
- Extended oil change intervals protect natural resources.
Article number: 1111143
|20 L |
Bag in Box
|Density at 20°C||g/cm³||841||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||54,36||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||10,4||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||169||DIN ISO 2909|
|HTHS at 150°C||mPа*s||3,14||-|
|Pourpoint||°C||-36||DIN ISO 3016|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.