RAVENOL RSS SAE 10W60
RAVENOL RSS SAE 10W-60 is an ultra-modern high alloyed fully synthetic multigrade engine oil for gasoline engines based on a new and improved formulation of esters and poly-alpha olefins.
Special oil for use by car race, even under the heaviest loads. Its high viscosity index, its very good shear stability and its new highly effective special additives RAVENOL RSS SAE 10W-60 is suitable for extremely sporty driving style. Secure lubrication, even at very high operating temperatures. Excellent protection against wear, corrosion and foam.
RAVENOL RSS SAE 10W-60 may be used as special oil for car racing series even under most difficult conditions.
RAVENOL RSS SAE 10W-60 is tried and tested for aggregates specifying:
Areas of application: Opel Motorsport, ADAC GT masters, FIA F3 EUROPEAN Championship
Racetrack partnership: HOCKENHEIMRING, Nürburgring
RAVENOL RSS SAE 10W-60 offers:
- Ultra-modern fully synthetic engine oil for car race
- Fuel saving regarding partial load operation and full power operation
- Very low evaporation tendency
- Very stable and excellent viscosity behaviour
- Very good cold start characteristics
- Safe lubricating layer at very high operating temperatures
- Very good detergent and dispersant characteristics
- Good protection against corrosion and foam formation
Article number: 1141100
|20 L |
Bag in Box
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||859||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at –25°C||mPa.s||5929||ASTM D5293|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||154,4||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||23,6||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||184||DIN ISO 2909|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||236||DIN ISO 2592|
|Pourpoint||°C||- 51||DIN ISO 3016|
|Noack Volatility||%||5,4||ASTM D5800/b|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.