RAVENOL ATF SP-IV Fluid
RAVENOL ATF SP-IV Fluid is synthetic automatic transmission oil ATF on the basis of PAO (Polyalphaolefins) and the latest technology of the HC/HT hydrocrack oils which is made for 6-stroke Hyundai automatic transmission.
The special formulation provides superior properties compared to a similar ATF.
RAVENOL ATF SP-IV Fluid meets the requirements of the latest gear oil specifications from Hyundai.
RAVENOL ATF SP-IV Fluid is recommended for all vehicles with Hyundai 6-stroke automatic transmission A6LF1/2/3, A6GF1, A6MF1/2 from 2009.
Follow the recommendations of the instruction manual of your vehicle.
RAVENOL ATF SP-IV Fluid is tried and tested in aggregates with filling instruction:
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
6-Gang Hyundai Automatic Getriebe: Hyundai 00232-19045, 04500-00115, Hyundai Elantra UD 2011- L4 1.6L L4 2.0L; iX35 2009 - L4 2.0 L 2.4L, Santa Fe 2009 - L4 2.0L 2.2L 2.4L V6 3.5L, Sonata 2009- L4 2.0L 2.4L V6 3.5L; Tucson 2009- L4 2.0L 2.4L, Veracruz 2011- V6 3.0, Grandeur HG 2011- V6 3.3L 3.8L, Azera TG 2011- V6 3.3L 3.8L, KIA UM090 CH042 for Sorento 2009- V6 3.3L 3.5L 3.8L, Sorento XM 2011 – L4 2.4L V6 3.5L, Sportage 2010- L4 2.0L 2.4L, Forte/Forte Koup 2010- L4 2.0L 2.4L, Optima TF 2011- L4 2.0L 2.4L, Sedona VQ 2011- V6 3.5L
RAVENOL ATF SP-IV Fluid offers:
- phenomenal resistance of lubricant failure under hard operating conditions
- a long oil durability, extension of the durability of the transmission, offers longer changing intervals
- phenomenal resistance of oil sludge and deposit accumulation
- an excellent corrosion protection, a much better foaming resistance for a smooth switching operation as wellas a lower corrosion of the bearings, sleeves and gear wheels
- an excellent flow behaviour at low temperatures
- a constant switching operation performance, optimised friction characteristics
- prevention of coupling grinding regarding modulation rotary conversion
- a long durability of oil and coupling, offers a smooth switching operation at low temperatures
- an improved shear stability
Article number: 1211107
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||845||EN ISO 12185|
|Pourpoint||°C||-56||DIN ISO 3016|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.