RAVENOL ATF MERCON V
RAVENOL MERCON V is a universal automatic transmission fluid ATF for automatic transmissions.
RAVENOL MERCON V is produced on the basis of hydrocrack oils and PAO with a special additivation and inhibition which guarantee a perfect function of the automatic transmission.
RAVENOL MERCON V was especially developed for the use in Ford automatic transmissions.
RAVENOL MERCON V guarantees a maximum of corrosion protection during any operating condition.
It is recommended to flush with RAVENOL MERCON V before filling.
RAVENOL MERCON V is approved, tried and tested for aggregates specifying:
MERCON®V (License-No. M5060502)
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
Ford WSS-M2C202-B, Ford XT-5-QMC, XT-5-5QM, XT-5-DMC, Ford 8000045, Ford ATF E-M5, Ford 1565889, Ford 5014519
RAVENOL Mercon V offers:
- a very good lubricating ability even at low temperatures in winter
- a high, stable viscosity index
- a very low pour point
- a very good oxidation stability
- as far as possible protection against corrosion and foam formation
- good balanced coefficient of friction
- neutral behaviour against sealing materials
- neutral behaviour because of inhibition against non ferrous metals
Article number: 1212101
|20 L |
Bag in Box
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||854||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at -40°C||mPa*s||15800||DIN 51 377|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||34,8||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||7,2||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||178||DIN ISO 2909|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||210||DIN ISO 2592|
|Pourpoint||°C||-48||DIN ISO 3016|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.