RAVENOL MTF-3 SAE 75W
RAVENOL MTF-3 SAE 75W is a fully synthetic low-viscosity transmission oil for special manual transmissions. RAVENOL MTF-3 SAE 75W is designed based on synthetic base oils and specially coordinated additive treatment. This exceeds the needs of today's application requirements.
RAVENOL MTF-3 SAE 75W is outstanding for use under severe mechanical and thermal stress on transmission oils, even with extended oil change intervals.
RAVENOL MTF-3 SAE 75W is a fully synthetic transmission oil for manual transmissions.
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
BMW 2300 7533 818 MTF LT-3, 83 22 0 396 706, 83 22 7 533, 818 MTF LT-3, MTF JWS2271, PSA Standard 9730A8, TOYOTA 08885-81001, 08885-81081, VOLVO 1161839, 1161838, VW/AUDI G 060 726 A2, G 052 171 A2, G 052 512 A2, VW G 070 726 A2, FORD WSS-M2C200-D2, FIAT 9.55550-MZ6, Suzuki 99000-22B27-036
RAVENOL MTF-3 SAE 75W offers:
- A high pressure stable lubricating film even at high oil temperatures and under high stress.
- Outstanding shearing stability and excellent thermal stability.
- Excellent viscosity-temperature properties.
- High oxidation stability.
- Excellent wear protection, outstanding EP properties.
- Low foaming properties even at high speeds.
- Good shifting behaviour even in low temperatures, extremely low pour point.
- Extended life.
- A stable lubricating film even at high oil temperatures and under high stress.
Article number: 1221104
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||846||EN ISO 12185|
|Pourpoint||°C||-60||DIN ISO 3016|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.