RAVENOL Getriebeoel EPX SAE 80W-90 GL 5
Multirange transmission oil for synchronised and non synchronised manual transmissions as well as axle drives, distributor transmissions, intermediate transmissions in vehicles and working machines.
In order to avoid the seasonal change of the transmission oil RAVENOL Getriebeoel EPX SAE 80W-90 GL 5 was developed. It can be used in winter as well as in summer. Its universal use reduces the risk of mix-up and storage. Because of the balanced additive combination characteristics like a high pressure absorption capacity, a superior viscosity temperature behaviour, a high oxidation stability, low pour points, a good corrosion protection and non-sludging are guaranteed.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel EPX SAE 80W-90 GL 5 is compatible with all brand-name transmission oils. In case of changing to RAVENOL Getriebeoel EPX SAE 80W-90 GL 5 flushing is not necessary.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel EPX SAE 80W-90 GL 5 can be used in manual transmissions, axle drives, distributor and intermediate transmissions in vehicles and working machines.
API GL-5, MIL-L-2105D
ZF TE-ML 16B, ZF TE-ML 19B, ZF TE-ML 17B, ZF TE-ML 21A, LOVAT LOV-204
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
MAN 342 Typ M1, MB 235.0, FORD SQM-2C-9002 AA
RAVENOL Getriebeoel EPX SAE 80W-90 GL offers:
• An optimum cold flow capacity
• An excellent corrosion protection also regarding short distances in winter
• Extreme pressure stability, therefore an excellent corrosion protection at all loads, reduced transmission
• An excellent shear stability
• A very good oxidation stability, no foam
• No oil thickening power respectively deposits
• An extremely high aging resistant
• A very good viscosity temperature behaviour
• An efficient corrosion protection
• Protection against corrosion, sludge and sticking
• An excellent corrosion protection, no rust, no attack of nonferrous metals
• Neutral behaviour of sealing materials that means the transmissions stay closed, no oil loss
Article number: 1223205
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||895||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||140,5||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||14,1||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||97||DIN ISO 2909|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||226||DIN ISO 2592|
|Pourpoint||°C||-33||DIN ISO 3016|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.