RAVENOL ATF M 6-Serie
ATF Professional Line
RAVENOL ATF M 6-Serie is automatic transmission oil, produced on the basis ofhydrocrack oils and PAO with special additives and inhibition which guarantees a perfect function of the automatic transmission.
RAVENOL ATF M 6-Serie is one of the ATF (Automatic Transmission Fluid) of the newly developed generation for 5-motion automatic transmission with converter lock-up clutch AG 722.6 und AG 722.7 of Mercedes Benz. A maximum wear protection in every operating state is guaranteed.
RAVENOL ATF M 6-Serie was developed for use in 5-motion transmission with converter lock-up clutch AG 722.6 und AG 722.7 of Mercedes Benz.
MB-Approval 236.10 (A 001 989 21 03)
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
RAVENOL ATF M 6-Serie offers:
- a very good lubricating ability even at low temperatures in winter
- a high, stable viscosity index
- a very low pour point
- a very good oxidation stability
- as far as possible protection against corrosion and foam formation
- good balanced coefficient of friction
- a neutral behaviour against sealing materials
- a neutral behaviour because of inhibition against non-ferrous metals
Article number: 1212105
|20 L |
Bag in Box
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||847||EN ISO 12185|
|Pourpoint||°C||-51||DIN ISO 3016|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.