RAVENOL ATF Fluid Type F
RAVENOL ATF Fluid Type F is an universal ATF (automatic transmission fluid) for use as a speciality transmission oil for Ford, Borg Warner and Volvo.
RAVENOL ATF Fluid Type F is designed based on refined base oils with a special additive treatment and inhibition ensuring trouble-free function.
RAVENOL ATF Fluid Type F is suitable for use as a speciality transmission oil for Ford, Borg Warner and Volvo.
Use according to aggregate manufacturer operating instructions in: automatic transmissions, fluid turbo coupling, servo clutches and other hydrostatic and hydrodynamic systems.
Practice and tested in aggregates with filling
FORD Type M2C-33F/G, Motorcraft XT-1-QF, VOLVO 97330
RAVENOL ATF Fluid Type F offers:
- Universal use, therefore minimising the risk of confusion and making stock-keeping easy.
- Good lubricating ability even in low temperatures during winter.
- Stable lubricating film under extreme stress in midsummer resulting in comparatively low wear throughout the change interval.
- Excellent viscosity-temperature properties.
- High thermal resilience.
- Compatible with brand name ATFs.
- Non-foaming even in extreme conditions.
- Reliable protection against wear, sludge, corrosion and adhesion.
- FZG test: Reaches failure load stage 12 before and after shearing.
Article number: 1213105
|Density at 15°C||kg/m³||866||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at -40°C||mPa*s||27100||DIN 51377|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||35,6||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||7,2||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||165||DIN ISO 2909|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||210||DIN ISO 2592|
|Pourpoint||°C||-42||DIN ISO 3016|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.